We already know just how many American’s are logging into at least one social media site on a daily basis. In fact, millions are turning to sites like Facebook and Twitter to tune into their families and friends. As a business owner, tapping into this captive audience just makes sense. After all, social media for [...]
Understanding the best way to experience success in insurance marketing means understanding that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all marketing plan for the insurance business. The new business owner who is in need of business coverage may never find your insurance agency if you rely on the yellow pages for your advertising efforts. [...]
“FaceBook me!” “Follow me on Twitter!” and “Check me out on YouTube!” are all common phrases many of us hear on a daily basis. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that 46 million Americans login to one or more social media sites every day, with the majority, 52%, utilizing FaceBook. Obviously, tapping into this [...]
Today’s business interactions can feel like a predator-and-prey relationship. Professionals feel pressure to snatch up their customers before their competitors; clients feel stalked and hunted. It’s natural, proponents say, just look at the lion and the antelope or the hawk and the mouse. Commonfig chooses to operate under a different business model, moving away from [...]
Follow @commonfig on Twitter
- Take Control of Your Internet Presence With Social Media May 14, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: What Is a White Label Community? April 12, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: Why Should You Have Your Own? April 9, 2013
- Commonfig Features: New Tools for Your Success July 17, 2012
- How Does Commonfig Fit Into Your Social Media Marketing Strategy? September 19, 2011
- Planting the Seed: 5 Investments to Help Your Company Grow September 14, 2011
- How commonfig Compares With Similar Platforms | Commonfig Community: [...] visit our other blog posts for information o...
- Melodie Licht: Planting the Seeds.... excellent article with many...
- The Hardest Part of Starting commonfig.com | Commonfig Community: [...] Please visit our other blog posts for inform...