Social media sites are great outlets for generating leads and commonfig comes in to play by taking leads and converting them into dollars. It is designed not to take the place of sites like facebook but to compliment them and work better together with them. The real value is in engagement and commonfig is designed [...]
It is not just about making money for yourself. A key component in the commonfig vision is to give back to the community. The ideal client for commonfig is one that is interested in bettering themselves but is also in business for the betterment of the community. Please visit our other blog posts for information [...]
The most difficult part of creating commonfig was to visualize a platform that is useful. Initially the idea was to create a platform to better serve business and clients. We had to think about what professionals and seekers, business and clients, would want to see and also find tools that would be of value to [...]
Business is about building relationships. Much like the wasp and the fig tree, where the fig tree relies on the wasp to pollinate its flowers and vice versa where the wasp relies on the tree for nourishment. The same applies for business owners and clients. Clients rely on business to solve needs and wants and [...]
The emphasis is not on volume but more so on the amount of quality relationships we can evolve on this journey. The most important achievement for commonfig is to bring together seekers and professionals so that they may grow and thrive together. commonfig wants each to develop a symbiotic relationship with one another. Please visit our other [...]
Follow @commonfig on Twitter
- Take Control of Your Internet Presence With Social Media May 14, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: What Is a White Label Community? April 12, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: Why Should You Have Your Own? April 9, 2013
- Commonfig Features: New Tools for Your Success July 17, 2012
- How Does Commonfig Fit Into Your Social Media Marketing Strategy? September 19, 2011
- Planting the Seed: 5 Investments to Help Your Company Grow September 14, 2011
- How commonfig Compares With Similar Platforms | Commonfig Community: [...] visit our other blog posts for information o...
- Melodie Licht: Planting the Seeds.... excellent article with many...
- The Hardest Part of Starting commonfig.com | Commonfig Community: [...] Please visit our other blog posts for inform...