“I received my new totally cool electronic gadget from Gigantazon yesterday and couldn’t be more pleased. Not only does it play all of my electronic music files, it does the dishes, and makes a mean souffle. I would recommend it to anyone.” Who wouldn’t want to buy this “totally cool” gadget? With such a rave [...]
Would you like to develop a client base that returns to you time and time again? Would you like to have clients who turn to your business to fill their needs, whether you sell landscaping services or holistic massages? Of course you would. After all, developing a solid reoccurring revenue stream is the most effective [...]
There are 46 millions American held captive by social media. They Tweet their dinner choices, Facebook their favorite brand of toilet paper, and read service provider reviews on Commonfig. They are sitting there, with rapt attention and it is your job to pull them in. Owning a massage therapy business during tough economic times makes [...]
Businesses and consumers alike are feeling the strain of current economic conditions. The result, a shift in consumer spending habits, creates an environment where every dollar is stretched to its limits. Basic needs, such as groceries, child care, and living expenses, far outweigh extraneous expenses such as massages and other holistic medicine techniques. This “need [...]
There are some brand names and companies that consumers just trust. Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Shampoo, Levi’s, and Kraft Foods are just a few examples of companies that have used marketing to build consumer confidence in their products. As we have transitioned into the digital age, online Internet marketing demands entrepreneurs develop their web presence [...]
Follow @commonfig on Twitter
- Take Control of Your Internet Presence With Social Media May 14, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: What Is a White Label Community? April 12, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: Why Should You Have Your Own? April 9, 2013
- Commonfig Features: New Tools for Your Success July 17, 2012
- How Does Commonfig Fit Into Your Social Media Marketing Strategy? September 19, 2011
- Planting the Seed: 5 Investments to Help Your Company Grow September 14, 2011
- How commonfig Compares With Similar Platforms | Commonfig Community: [...] visit our other blog posts for information o...
- Melodie Licht: Planting the Seeds.... excellent article with many...
- The Hardest Part of Starting commonfig.com | Commonfig Community: [...] Please visit our other blog posts for inform...