The alarm goes off at 6 am. You shuffle down the hallway to the kitchen, pour a steaming cup of go-juice and begin your daily commute to your office — also known as, the living room. Boot-up, log-in, take a sip, and you are already at work. In your pajamas. On your couch. Go ahead, [...]
Internet, cell phones, satellites, and other technology have effectively removed communication barriers and “flattened” the world, making the global market much more accessible. Horizontal relationships, market globalization, just-in-time delivery, and instant gratification offer unprecedented growth ability for even the smallest mom-and-pop stores. Industries that never before had to compete on a global level, now do. [...]
There are some brand names and companies that consumers just trust. Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Shampoo, Levi’s, and Kraft Foods are just a few examples of companies that have used marketing to build consumer confidence in their products. As we have transitioned into the digital age, online Internet marketing demands entrepreneurs develop their web presence [...]
“FaceBook me!” “Follow me on Twitter!” and “Check me out on YouTube!” are all common phrases many of us hear on a daily basis. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that 46 million Americans login to one or more social media sites every day, with the majority, 52%, utilizing FaceBook. Obviously, tapping into this [...]
You have a Facebook business page, a LinkedIn profile and a Twitter account. Now an up-and-coming social network, Commonfig, has been revealed to the public, and you find yourself wondering how another social networking site can lend itself to being beneficial to your business. There are several, completely valid reasons on why you need Commonfig [...]
Follow @commonfig on Twitter
- Take Control of Your Internet Presence With Social Media May 14, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: What Is a White Label Community? April 12, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: Why Should You Have Your Own? April 9, 2013
- Commonfig Features: New Tools for Your Success July 17, 2012
- How Does Commonfig Fit Into Your Social Media Marketing Strategy? September 19, 2011
- Planting the Seed: 5 Investments to Help Your Company Grow September 14, 2011
- How commonfig Compares With Similar Platforms | Commonfig Community: [...] visit our other blog posts for information o...
- Melodie Licht: Planting the Seeds.... excellent article with many...
- The Hardest Part of Starting commonfig.com | Commonfig Community: [...] Please visit our other blog posts for inform...