Every day, Americans spend over ten hours ‘snacking’ on media. Wherever they are and whatever they are doing, chances are, some form of media is right there with them. Americans spend more time on the Internet, watching television, reading the news, and playing games than they do sleeping. Even more stunning, research shows that every [...]
There are some brand names and companies that consumers just trust. Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Shampoo, Levi’s, and Kraft Foods are just a few examples of companies that have used marketing to build consumer confidence in their products. As we have transitioned into the digital age, online Internet marketing demands entrepreneurs develop their web presence [...]
“FaceBook me!” “Follow me on Twitter!” and “Check me out on YouTube!” are all common phrases many of us hear on a daily basis. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that 46 million Americans login to one or more social media sites every day, with the majority, 52%, utilizing FaceBook. Obviously, tapping into this [...]
It’s no surprise that many business owners tackle social media marketing head on, and quickly see their efforts are in vain. There’s an old, simple, saying that clearly applies: “Fail to plan, plan to fail.” You cannot manage a successful social media strategy if you don’t thoroughly plan one. With a website like Commonfig, there [...]
You have a Facebook business page, a LinkedIn profile and a Twitter account. Now an up-and-coming social network, Commonfig, has been revealed to the public, and you find yourself wondering how another social networking site can lend itself to being beneficial to your business. There are several, completely valid reasons on why you need Commonfig [...]
Follow @commonfig on Twitter
- Take Control of Your Internet Presence With Social Media May 14, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: What Is a White Label Community? April 12, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: Why Should You Have Your Own? April 9, 2013
- Commonfig Features: New Tools for Your Success July 17, 2012
- How Does Commonfig Fit Into Your Social Media Marketing Strategy? September 19, 2011
- Planting the Seed: 5 Investments to Help Your Company Grow September 14, 2011
- How commonfig Compares With Similar Platforms | Commonfig Community: [...] visit our other blog posts for information o...
- Melodie Licht: Planting the Seeds.... excellent article with many...
- The Hardest Part of Starting commonfig.com | Commonfig Community: [...] Please visit our other blog posts for inform...