The Internet gives us the most powerful communications platform the world has ever known, making every aspect of communication easier. From simple e-mails and instant messages to robust social media platforms sharing content, the world has been flattened by technology. Every week new applications and programs are created to help make the Internet more functional. This is especially true when it comes to capturing content and sharing digital media. We are all familiar with popular digital solutions such as YouTube and Flickr, but to stay relevant we must continually examine the latest offerings to determine which will work best for our life or our marketing style.
About Kat RagsWriting for Commonfig gave Kat the opportunity to understand how to grow her online presence while developing her skills. Kat fell into writing late in life, finding her passion for writing through a series of creative writing classes. Honing her skills for several years,she has come to enjoy the flexibility and excitement of online copy writing, specializing in SEO. As Chief Administrative Officer for Ink'd, Kat relies on Commonfig.com for networking. The site makes it far easier to connect with other copywriters and those seeking her services. As Kat's writing skills continue to grow, she hopes to transition to writing fiction.
Connect with Commonfig
Leave a Reply
Follow @commonfig on Twitter
- Take Control of Your Internet Presence With Social Media May 14, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: What Is a White Label Community? April 12, 2013
- Web-Based Communities: Why Should You Have Your Own? April 9, 2013
- Commonfig Features: New Tools for Your Success July 17, 2012
- How Does Commonfig Fit Into Your Social Media Marketing Strategy? September 19, 2011
- Planting the Seed: 5 Investments to Help Your Company Grow September 14, 2011
- How commonfig Compares With Similar Platforms | Commonfig Community: [...] visit our other blog posts for information o...
- Melodie Licht: Planting the Seeds.... excellent article with many...
- The Hardest Part of Starting commonfig.com | Commonfig Community: [...] Please visit our other blog posts for inform...
b2b networking better together business marketing tools business relationships business tips Business tools collaboration Commonfig commonfig.com community email campaign entrepreneur grow thrive multiply how to grow your business Marketing marketing platforms mobile marketing networking networking service networking tool networking tools online networking online web tools qualified lead generator reputation management santhosh devati SEO service professional service professionals service provider service providers service seekers simple online management tools small business small business tools social media Social media campaign social media marketing tools Social media strategy social network social networking social networking site solopreneur Web Presence your reputation